MILDOWN (Bacillus subtilis):
Effective control of Downy Mildew & other Diseases
Mode of Action:
- Bacillus subtilis colonize the developing root system, competing with disease organisms that attack root systems. It inhibits plant pathogen spore germination, disrupts germ tube growth and interferes with the attachment of the pathogen to the plant.
- It is also reported to induce systemic acquired resistance (SAR) against bacterial pathogens.
- It produces a class of lipopeptide antibiotics including Iturin. Which out complete the micro-organism by either killing them or reducing their growth rate. Iturin also have direct fungicida activity in pathogen
- It is a rhizosphere and phyllosphere colonizing bacterium
- It control seed, soil and air borne fungal diseases
Oil Seeds, Cotton, Tomato, Pea, Beans, Millet, Pulses, Onion, Garlic, Basil, Cucurbita, Mango, Grapes, Ginger, Citrus, Cereal, Corn, Apple, Pomegranate,Peach, Plum