Benefits to the crop and soil:
- Improve plant root growth and development
- Increase the uptake and mobilization of phosphate in all crops
- Increase and facilitate nutrient and translocation from the soil and root cuticle parenchyma to xylem , Phloem, elements like nitrogen, potassium, Iron, manganese, magnesium, copper, zinc, boron, sulphur and molybdenum
- Effective in overcoming the stress condition like drought, disease incidence and deficiency of nutrients
- Enhance product quality and increase immune power of the crop
- VAM supplement root hair in water absorption hence prevents reduction in crop relative water content of cells and helps to overcome drought.
Method of Application & Dosage:
- Soil Treatment – Mix Premium Vam Shakti 4 kg / Acre in 50 Kg of well decomposed Fym / compost / vermi compost / field soil and incorporate in the soil before sowing/transplant.
- Broadcast the above mixture in standing crop 25-30 days after sowing.
- To get better result do not mix with chemical fungicides and agrochemicals for storage and field application.
- Compatible with bio-fertilizers.